Farset Labs is launching our 2014 Director Elections, with nominations open from the timestamp of this post until midnight on Sunday 17th August.
- Nominate themselves.
- Have been a member for at least three months (not neccessarily in one block).
- Email email@example.com (and CC firstname.lastname@example.org) with
- Their name.
- Their ‘pitch’ which is 1000 characters maximum. (Suitability for role, experience, intentions etc.)
- Be aware that, if successful in the elections, they must not have any convictions that would prevent them from being the Director of a limited company (i.e. convictions under the Fraud Act 2006) or any convictions regarding sexual offences against minors (i.e. convictions under the Sexual Offences Act 2003).
- Be aware that they have legal obligations as a Director of Farset Labs, including their legal liabilities to HMRC etc.
- Be aware that, if successful, they will be required to provide details including their legal name, sex, date of birth, addresses lived in the last three years, signature and National Insurance Number for the purposes of registration with Companies House.
Voting will open when the nominee profiles (consisting of the nominee’s name and pitch) are posted publicly on Monday 18th August and will close at midday on Monday 25th August.
Information on how to vote and the procedures surrounding voting, including the case of a draw, will be posted along with the nominee profiles. The results, barring any special circumstances, will be announced as soon as possible after voting closes, likely on the evening of the 25th.