Farset Labs is opening two more Director positions, to bring the total number of Directors to five. Nominations are open from the timestamp of this post until midday on Wednesday 17th April.
- Nominate themselves.
- Have been a member for at least three months (not neccessarily in one block).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (and CC email@example.com) with
- Their name.
- Their ‘pitch’ which is 1000 characters maximum. (Suitability for role, experience, intentions etc.)
- Be aware that, if successful in the elections, they must not have any convictions that would prevent them from being the Director of a limited company (i.e. convictions under the Fraud Act 2006) or any convictions regarding sexual offences against minors (i.e. convictions under the Sexual Offences Act 2003).
- Be aware that they will be served with a notice of their obligations as a Director of Farset Labs, including their legal liabilities to HMRC etc.
- Be aware that, if successful, they will be required to provide details including their legal name, sex, date of birth, addresses lived in the last three years, signature and National Insurance Number for the purposes of registration with Companies House.
Voting will open when the nominee profiles (consisting of the nominee’s name and pitch) are posted publicly on Wednesday 17th April and will close at midday on Saturday 27th April.
- You must use the email address that you have registered with Farset Labs (most likely the one you used when joining).
- You must be a current member.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the format posted on Wednesday 17th April.
The two nominees with the highest number of votes will be elected. If there are less than three candidates overall, nominations will reopen. In the event of a draw, the affected nominees will be invited to submit an extended ‘pitch’ and voting for the affected nominees will reopen for a week.
Unless nominations or voting are reopened due to exceptional circumstances, the results will be announced on the evening of the 27th April at the Farset Labs Industrial Revelations birthday party and online at www.farsetlabs.org.uk shortly afterwards.
Finally, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish good luck to anyone nominating themselves and I look forward to working with the two new elected Directors.
Edited 09/04/13 @ 02:43 to make clear that the submitted pitch will be published publicly as part of the nominee profile.